Spoiler Warning


Always assume Spoilers and possible profanity in context. These are often adult themed movies.


Friday, July 13, 2012

Croupier

The folks over at Awesome B Movies were kind enough to invite me to do a guest post over at their site. Take a look over there, as I look at Mike Hodges' 1998 Gambling/Crime film, "Croupier" starring Clive Owen before he was everywhere. Click on the picture to go there:


I should also point out that Criminal Movies is now on Tumblr as well. If you like pictures and animated .gifs from the films I look at here, by all means keep an eye out over there. Click on the picture below to check that out:


If you're on Facebook, stop in and like my page there, for more on my Criminal Movies selections (trailers, theme music, interviews) Just follow the link on the right of the page to go there. If you're partial to GooglePlus, there's a page ad link there too.



Lastly, If you follow Criminal Movies via feed, you'll want to update the feed address. I had to change it recently as some former associates would not disable auto publishing to a site I no longer have anything to do with. It's all mine again now though. You can use the feeds button on the right, or here's the new address: http://feeds.feedburner.com/Criminal-Movies